Tuesday 20 December 2016

Face your fear

Thinking of running away?
Felt that the world is unfair and you lost your right?
You just want to avoid all things, including yourself?
You locked yourself in your room, you hide whenever you can..
But still,  you feel trapped? Like no way out?

Its normal to be stress

Stress makes us stronger, bolder...
It is how you handle stress that is important.
So what do you do when you are stressed?
Tell the world? (Via social media)
Tell your friends (Via Whatsapp)
Endlessly scrolling the Facebook newsfeed, scrolling throughout comments...

That's not the way my friend!

When you are lost, you need guidance, not advice.
You need a guide to control your heart,
Who else can guide mankind, with no exception, no preconceptions and not asking for a return?

Allah S.B.T my friend, the Almighty,  The One and Only God. He who accept you no matter what you have done, who you are. 

Instead of running in circles, posting to social media about your problem, take wudhu and pray.

You'll never knows what ahead of you.  No matter how good you are at forecasting your future, you can't change it. But Allah, its Kun Faya Kun. It will happen according to His Will.

Post-Defense Stress

I was a bit stressed after my proposal defense. I'm afraid of making more mistake. I keep myself busy doing other things to distract me.  I also made mistake by facing away from Allah, looking for serenity in instagram,  Facebook and whatsapp.  I become acquainted by updating to those who actually busy with thier own lives.

Do you think that posting your problem on social media will solve it? It actually it aggregated it. In the world full with stressed people waiting to hit a nail, you might end up attracting those people, inviting more negative vibe to your life. 

Today I have an appointment with my supervisor,  I was afraid of meeting her. Maybe because I have not started yet my correction after proposal defense. I haven't done the correction because I felt stuck at the comments given by the assessors.

I take my wudhu, set my Zohor Prayer sit down in the surau. After putting myself together I walked slowly towards the office. i cant walk further.  I felt that I was not ready to meet her. I went to buy some sweets and asked my daughter to bring me my water bottle. I need to relax. 

The view from upstairs.  Sitting there is my husband and my youngest daughter with the mop.
I was on second floor, while waiting for my daughter to fetch my water, I look below. I saw my youngest daughter using the mop to clean the floor. She's is not yet 2 years old, yet she have a big heart, such a bravery to do things that above her strength and ability.

She smiled at me, while showing her skill moping the floor. How such a small girl have a big heart? While me, her big old mother was afraid of something that yet not faced? Because she feel secured. She know I was watching her, she want to show that she was able to do things above her,  and she did it without any push, its her own will.

So why can't I feel the same? I have Allah watching me at all time. I am capable of doing anything. The Almight power is guiding me, why should I be afraid?

 

Gathering Strength

I walked to my supervisor room and surprisingly,  it goes well. I got ny answers to my stuckness. And who have arranged that? Allah s.b.t.

So don't run away from facing your life.  Ask forgiveness and guidance from Allah as He is the one with powers above all. Till we meet again, friends 

2 comments:

  1. Facing fear in real life somehow is unavoidable. It's still happen. No matter how bad is people talk about you, you will not lack anything because your life is determined by Him.The All-Mighty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Azee, you're totally right! InsyaAllah we will succeed in both dunya and akhirah... Tq visiting my blog dear, miss u always ��

    ReplyDelete

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts