Thursday 22 September 2016

Regret




Have you ever feeling regret?
Of what you have done...
Of what you have faced...

That you think you can actually fix it, want to fix it and wished you can have a super tunnel of time to go back and try it another way


Look,
I know how you feel.

Actually I have passed it so many times in my life. Each regrets haunted me like an arrow stabbing at my back. It caused me to afraid to make more mistake. However, do you know when you are going to make mistake?



Is this you? I have done this.Sitting at stairs, regretting of what has happened.


Even computer which have no feeling or judgement make mistake. You as human bare greater potential to make mistake. You tried your best to avoid it, but still make it.It makes us human. 


It has and will be replayed all over again in your life time.


So, you are going to make mistake
...and you will regret you make it !


This cycle will never stop until you take action!
So what you want to do about it?



HOW TO GET OVER REGRETS
Watch the video from Christine and get these 
three points:



What do I learn from the regret?
What action to keep from doing the same?
Forgive your self
  ( Source: How to get over regret )

Normally we will be able to do the first two.
The THIRD one is hard.
" To forgive yourself "

Let it Go

How do you know that you have forgiven your self?
By Letting Go.
I got this lyric from my daughters' favorite song :

Let it go, let it go... 
And I'll rise like the break of dawn... 
Let it go, let it go... 
That perfect girl is gone!


In order to rise above what you are right now, you have to learn to let it go.
Perfection is an illusion of being the best of you.

It is not you don't want to be perfect, or perfect a bad thing.
It is just when you want to be perfect so much, it ate you when you can't perform !

Perfection is an illusion

Forgive yourself for not being 100% perfect.
Accept that doing ,mistake makes your learn, make you wiser.
Admit that it part of how you roll in this world.
Everybody does !

As the definition of perfection will never be the same from one person to another,  you'll never achieve perfection and you'll die trying !

So, now, take my hand dear, let us brush off those regrets.
Forgive yourself.
Let it go...

(Come let sing together, shall we?)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts