Friday 25 February 2011

Malaysia Auto Website



Assalamualaikum.Where do search for information about cars? Magazine? Online Marketplace? Blogs or websites? Today I want to share with you a website which have loads of information regarding cars for sale and as easy as a ABC.Yup, what you have to do is log on to: http://www.carsifu.my/and you'll be wondering why you have not pass over it before. CarSifu.My is website dedicated for those who want to buy or sell their cars. It is easy, not clustered and the design is so simple, which also saves the loading time. With over thousands of cars to choose, you'll be amazed on how easy it works for you.

So, let s have a look at the page I'm mentioning about: Car Sifu.My. The first thing that come to my mind when I arrived at this page is how the home page is presented. Simple, compact and easy to navigate.

The Home page says "You're here, drivers"

Most website that provide this kind of information will surely add some charge whenever you want to post an advertisement. However, at CarSifu.my, you can advertise for free and you'll have your own personal page, like this:
Your own personal Advertisement page, awesome!




This personal page help car owners and buyers interact with each other. The pictures are clear and can be browse without changing pages. If you're a buyer, looking for a Proton Wira car for example. What you need to do is Proton Wira in the search box provided. If you're not sure about the model, just go to HOME page and click Proton Cars. There you'll be redirected to Proton Cars page and all Proton Models are listed at the sidebar. Click on the model and you'll find yourself hundreds of cars to choose from. Below is the example when I search the word WIRA:



Just key in the model at the search function


Well,you can also refine your search by using the place tab such as greater Kuala Lumpur,Penang, Johor and Others too.

As for my review, I found that this website lack some functionality in its "SEARCH" box. You can only search for car models, and not other than that. For example, if you're looking for Car in Kuantan, or in certain years such as 2010, you must search it through the results (As the search box will give you zero result for other than car names). I would suggest adding the the search function to keywords instead of car models, as some buyers would prefer searching through the specification they wanted or places they lived in. A price range search function would help much too.

Overall, I would give this website 2.5 out of 5 for functionality. However, if its regarding user friendliness and simplicity, it scores more. So, how about visiting the website to have a closer view? You'll appreciate how easy it is to search for cars using CarSifu.my!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts