Friday 30 December 2016

Masjid Tepian Putra

Assalamualaikum,
Today I would like to share you one of the most beautiful Masjid in Kuantan, Masjid Tepian Putra.  The location will be shared at the end of this post (I'll attach a map).

masjid-tepian-putra
Masjid Tepian Putra

 As my family and I were going back and forth from IIUM Jalan Hospital Campus (JHC)  and Indera Mahkota 2 (IM2), we always stop here to set oir prayers. The masjid is very convenient for families, especially those with small kids like us.

Free area at the masjid

 There is a "free" area where kids can play and eat. The area is large and well lit, so your kids and families safe to play around here.

Ainna eating dadih sold at the entrance of masjid

 The toilet are near to the women area, and very convenient as we don't need to use stairs or walk far to go to there.

The toilet located at the right and the end of the path the masjid entrance for female is on the left.

Clean toilets

Dressing area

Two Wudhu area,  this one is next to the toilet. Another one next to women area inside the masjid.

Parking yang luas


I have to stop here and update the post later as my phone is running out of batteries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts