Monday 29 December 2014

When Too Much traffic in two days


Salam,
Okay, now my other blog noorazlin.com is currently down because it exceeded the Bandwidth Limit. Phew... This all because of one post that really catch up a lot of traffic in two days! More than 10,000 in one day, no wonder my bandwidth quota exceeded.

Look like its time for me to upgrade to higher package !
Well, I am not pretty sure the traffic will last that much forever, maybe a spike for the post that boost it too much. Oh ya, moral of the story, if you are expecting great traffic, make sure you have bigger hosting plan ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts