Tuesday 12 March 2013

Your account has been disabled (suspended as expected)


Well, you will get this when you visit my Fb profile.

Salam,

This morning after Subuh, my customer message me about her profile being suspended.
Then I got another message, HER PAGE also got suspended. Not that I was not suprised, but this thing already happen yesterday, and luckily at that time I was still one of the admin of her page, so she can create another profile and I put her back in.

HOWEVER.
To my surprise

Great, just great

Yeah,my account got suspended too. Not One, two of my profile, one which is used only for page administration (I don't tag people etc with this one) also suspended. Why is this happen? Because I helped a person to get on her page back? Why? Why? I dont tag pictures, I don't promote overly (I think).

Now that I lost the two profiles, I lost access to some of my pages (totally gone !). Lost my admin rights in my customer pages (Now I cant help them if they are suspended too). I checked all my customer pages, luckily all are there except two. (one I was the only admin-not yet handed to the owner, another one, the owner is suspended too!!) What a lost! The customer who message me this morning got nearly 40k likes! Years of works into the drain...

Well , I have expected this to happen. Just dont know when. Facebook are changing. Its like the earth with thousands of populations (virtually). The Facebook Government is doing something. And we dont know (hoho...). Naaa... I dont think so. Its a free service ! What do you expect from a free service? That is why, as business owners...please please please... dont just relies on free service. Allocate some money, invest for own hosted blogs or websites.

I have this blogspot blog for networking, but I never expected it will last. It will be totally depend on google's policy. That's why I have wordpress blogs and websites too. I have once lost this blog, but blogger are kind enough to restore them (as I have good reasons).However... does Facebook give back suspended account? The chance is so thin...it is stated in their policies.

So My dear business friends, Do not depends on Facebook too much. Plan now. You'll never know its your turn. Although you never use your profile for business, you might end up loosing your business page too without reasons. If you're having business only on Facebook, have it on blog too. If you're using blogspot, always backup your post (on word file etc) AND BUY A DOMAIN. This way, if you lost you blogspot blog, you can still use the domain and buy a hosting.

Always , Always know that free is not always free :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts