Sunday 28 December 2014

When Everyone if up for sensational traffic

Salam,
Phew, haven't updated my post here for a long time ! It has been a year after this blog has been deleted by Google. Why? First I thought it is because of malware or something, Then I realize actually my blog has been hacked by irresponsible individual. The same person also take over my blog, spread spam, log in in Twitter account ! The result is, I have been suspended and my blog deleted by Google. Well, this is the risk I have to take as I hosted this blog on this platform. I have other blog hosted at my own hosting and using Wordpress Platform, but I prefer to maintain this one with blogger. Some sentimental values of Blogger still live in me, and I will not leave it :)

Irresponsible blogging to up traffic.

Okay today I will talk about traffic. Not the traffic on the road or traffic light, but traffic to your blog, website or other socialmedia pages. Nowadays, it has been a trend to build up traffic on viral issues, Such as one I wrote here at Noorazlin.com . However, sometime it become unethical when site owners spread issues that they themselves are not sure of the sources. Sometime they do know the truth, but just stated half of it. Why? To make it more sensational , to make it more viral of course !

 Unethical use of Heading to attract readers and enhance virality of post

Sensational Propaganda Heading

Dear Bloggers, beware, you should be very careful with what you share. Do not just share or blogs things that is not true or maybe you are not sure of the sources. Using of Tabloid-like Heading to attract readers to click your link, is very improper and can be easily misinterpreted! Some social media users, will not even read your post, and straightly jump into conclusion !

Tabloid like heading used to attract readers is unethical
Tabloid like heading used to attract readers is unethical 

So please, no matter what excuse you have, you shouldn't take anything for granted. All our doing, writings will stay in the internet forever ! The minute you post, people screenshot, people share ! Gone were the days you can throw rock and run away !The minute you hit the Post button, you are now responsible to what you share to the public.

Dont be an unethical blogger, help spread the good things in life rather than sensational negative issues. What you give you get back okay !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts