Friday 15 March 2013

We can live without BF, but can we live without FB ?


Is it the same life without BF and FB?

Salam,
Just went back from pasar malam at Putra Perdana. Today I mark my Independence from Pantang (confinement period) . Well, already pantang rock2 starting the second week, but today I ate two bowl of Bakso! So yummy!

My last post, about my Facebook Profile being suspended has bring me to write this post. For the last two days, I felt like loosing some entangled wires around me. The feeling of sad slowly moved on to the feeling of being Independence. Yes, I did make another profile (so that I can update my pages), but I started to feel that I do not depend on it.

Feeling of Independence


Clients started to use email more effectively. I also feel that I don not need to re-check my FB every hour. I know that when my old profile is gone, they will go to my website, or my pages. Email will be use more frequently, and more efficiently. No more short PM me. Serious buyer will email me.


Sometime what happen has it reason :)

So, can you live without your FB?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts