Friday 1 March 2013

Being a WAHM is tiring, but WORTH living



Asslamualaikum., Today was a very tiring day. I went to hospital Serdang for Fuad Najmi's Appointmnet and we are stuck there from morning till noon. Last night I slept at 5am in the morning, and adding today's schedule, I'm flat.

Tonight, I mean this morning, I need to finished my design for FB Site (Website dalam Facebook). Go to stay up again. I really need to fix my schedule! After giving birth to Fuad Najmi on February 2, 2013 (that was only 28 days ago), my working time get upside down. I started working back 8 days after giving birth, but my baby is not just ready as I am, so I waited for two weeks.

Week2, I started working back. Designing order forms, Fb Site, Blogs...Aside from the heavy (mind) design work, Fuad got breastfeeding jaundice, and going back and forth to the Government clinic and hospital consume my time and energy. Alhamdulillah, got a pleasent news from the doctor after last review on Fuad's urine, he is getting better and will need no hospital admission.

Some may say, what?working in your confinement time? have a rest! Yes, I know. But my responsibility is far beyond that. Design work is my bread and butter. No design, no bread and butter (haha). Yes, as my husband and I worked together for Zailin Business Solutions (ZBS), If we take a long vacation, then it will be more work pending in the list. My concern is also on my beloved customer. Thank you all !


Design for ZARRA


Just got design job from Zamzarina Zambri (TV personality, Founder of ZARRA). Alhamdulillah. She is a very nice women. Very business minded. She also have visions for work from home moms (like her portal e-Suri) and I just love how she handle AKPK (Apa Kata Wanita) at RTM.

Speaking of ZARRA, its a new skincare range from Zamzarina Zambri. Checkout their page at : ZARRA and dont forget to grab the chance to be their exclusive member and get privilege card and much more!
For WAHM, take the chance to be ZARRA's Business partner !

Okey dearies, Need to focus my energy to my design work now...

Being a WAHM is tiring, but WORTH living :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Follow My Blog

My Other Blog

  • Memperbaiki Diri - Saat ini, kita perlu sibukkan memperbaiki diri kita. Perbaiki amalan, sikap dan cara hidup. Fokus bagaimana untuk menghadapi saat getir, dan cara untuk ...
    3 years ago

IIUM Friends

Popular posts